Last revised: February 5th, 2019
ProperTime™ is Software developed and owned by Prometheus Inspiring Technology Ltd with registered address at: 33 HaBarzel, Tel-Aviv, Israel (the “Company”).
ProperTime™ is provided on a user subscription-based service (the “Service”).
To enable the Company to provide you the Service, the Company stores and processes the Service user’s Personal Information for the purpose of the Service’s features and functionality.
“Personal Information“ any information which may identify a person, directly or indirectly, in reference or specific, mainly information which relates to a specific person such as identification or passport numbers, financial data, medical data, location information, and other information which is considered as personal information.
To connect to the Service, User will need to login to the Service’s internet website or mobile application. Visitors may find information about the Service and start a free trial period.
WHILE USING THE SERVICE, USER MAY UPLOAD AND STORE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION, WHICH MAY BE REGARDED AS PERSONAL INFORMATION AND LOCAL PRIVACY LEGISLATION MAY APPLY ON SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH IS STORED OR USED, WHILE USING THE SERVICE.
PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN BE STORED AND DOCUMENTED ON VIDEO FILES, AUDIO FILES, PHOTOGRAPHS, LOCATION DATA, MEDICAL DATA, FINANCIAL DATA AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION WHICH USER MAY CHOOSE TO DOCUMENT (hereinafter “User Generated Content”)
THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE AND DOES NOT CONTROL, OR HAS THE ABILITY TO CONTROL, THE NATURE AND CONTENT OF THE USER GENERATED CONTENT.
1) From visitors on our website and on the mobile apps: 1. IP and browser information 2. Cookies and Pixel-Tags as described hereinafter 3. Client device information 2) From Registered Users: 1. All information collected from visitors in section 1. 2. Full name 3. Home/Office address 4. Email 5. Telephone 6. Login & Passwords 7. Payment details 8. Occupation 9. Business name and address 10. Geo location of sites/projects 11. User Generated Content 12. Any Personal Information which may be, or may become, relevant for the purposes which the Personal Information is required to provide the Service. 3) Why we collect User’s Personal Information: 1. The use of the Service requires Users to provide Personal Information which allow the Service to recognize registered User’s history and preferences and create a valid User account. 2. A valid updated User’s account provides User a personalized interactive use of the Service. 3. Provide User with full access to features of the Service and offer online support. 4. Enable User interact and group with other User’s in multiple User’s account. 5. Allow the Company suggests User sales opportunities, commercial offers, orders, invoices, forms, surveys, newsletters.
The Service does not monitor or control User Generated Content and therefor, User’s responsibility to obtain legal consent from data subjects, who their Personal Information is being collected, stored, processed and used in the User Generated Content.
4) The Company does not store Personal Information for more than required to provide User with the Service. Retention periods vary depending on the categories, the Personal Information is related to.
5) The Company complies with local privacy legislation and it will process Personal Information according to its Data Processing Policy. The company may amend Data Processing Policy from time to time without prior notice.
6) The Company may share User’s Personal Information with business partners for promotion and marketing of products and services which may be offered to Users, based on User’s account profile.
10) The Company undertakes to ensure the security and protection of User’s Personal Information, that user consented the Company to store and process. The Company implemented data safety policy and have been certified as compliant with the ISO 27001
11) For the purpose of the Service, the Company uses third parties’ services and platforms. An updated list of the Third Parties (“Sub-Contractors”) platforms and services is annexed to the Data Processing Policy document Annex and Client’s responsibility to verify that Sub-Contractors process Personal Information in a manner which does not breach any of the Client’s Data Subjects rights. 12) The Company may replace or cancel any Sub-Contractors service according to the Service’s requirements. The Company will use Sub-Contractors services which are adequate to the Company’s Data Processing Policy.
13) The Company may present to Users while using the Service, links to websites which are not controlled by the Company and therefore the Company is not responsible to any of the content which is presented on third parties’ websites. Third parties websites may collect Personal Information from Users and Company will have no liability of the Personal Information protection policies and practices which are taken by third parties websites.